Sometimes borrowers with extensive assets do not qualify for conventional mortgages for a variety of reasons. Learn how you can reduce turn-downs by offering Non-QM loan solutions to the high net-worth borrowers you see every day.
This session will cover how to expand your business by offering solutions designed for the unique needs of:
- Self-employed, business owners, or high-commission sales people
- Borrowers with substantial assets but inconsistent income
- Borrowers with gaps in employment
- Semi-Retired or retired individuals
- Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs
- Foreign Nationals
- Property investors
- Borrowers with complex or multiple income streams
Did you know that providing one investment property loan can mean a steady stream of purchase and refi business for years
In this brief, but highly-informative webinar, learn about the challenges of today’s new and experienced property investors
and how you can grow your business by offering solutions to meet their unique borrowing needs.
- Learn the factors that are driving today’s investment property boom and how you can capitalize on it
- Learn how to achieve the very best rates by using an exclusive DTI calculation
- How to calculate rental income DSCR (Debt Service Coverage Ratio)
- Learn when it’s appropriate to use Full Doc, Bank Statement or DSCR
Whether the borrower is a first-time investor or a seasoned pro, you’ll be able to provide the lending solutions that will meet their unique needs.
With almost 30 million ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) holders in the United States, the market opportunity for loans is huge for this underserved market.
This brief, but informative webinar covers:
- Difference between an ITIN holder and a Foreign National
- Funding loans without a credit score or social security number
- How to tap into this huge market opportunity
- Loan programs specifically tailored to the ITIN market
Learn how you can gain a competitive advantage by providing loan options to borrowers that lower rates with no additional money at closing — all while lowering your borrower’s monthly payment.
- Learn how to achieve the lowest possible price on Non-QM loans
- Save deals and close more loans by lowering monthly payments, overall reserve requirements, and keeping assets in your borrower’s hands
- Provide borrowers with a sense of control by offering various loan options to meet their unique needs
- Learn how borrowers can finance points without raising the LTV pricing bucket
As the mortgage industry continues to change in 2019, make sure you have strategies and resources to grow your business throughout the year. In this brief, but informative webinar, you’ll learn about emerging opportunities in today’s housing market and how you can capitalize on them.
• Learn how to generate more business from the borrowers you see every day
• The unique mortgage needs of business owners and how to serve them
• How to tap into the exploding foreign national market
• Solutions and unique programs for today’s property investors
- Funding with no USA credit, income or tax returns
- Funding with no social security number
- Strategies for evaluating foreign credit and income
- Loan options for various residency types
- Unique underwriting challenges and how to manage them
- The loan features that foreign national borrowers care about most
A growing number of business owners and self-employed borrowers have had difficulty qualifying for a mortgage because of challenges documenting their income, write-offs on their tax returns, and various other difficulties. In this brief but informative webinar, you will discover the keys to overcome these challenges while making the loan process as smooth as possible.
Discover how to:
- Tap into this lucrative market by offering solutions designed for the unique needs of self-employed, business owners, and high-commission sales people
- Obtain bank statement qualifying income without a full loan package
- Expand your market share and grow referrals by finding and marketing to local prospects
- Address common misconceptions about loans to business owners and people with higher than average write-offs
The market opportunity for banks statement loans is huge and growing, with the total number of self-employed professionals expected to rise to 42 million by 2020. Watch this webinar to begin to capitalize on this opportunity.
In this brief, but highly-informative webinar, learn about the challenges of today’s property investors and how you can grow your business by offering solutions to meet their unique borrowing needs.
• Learn how to achieve full doc status with LendSure’s unique approach to rental income which minimizes debt-to-income ratios
• Learn how to achieve lower rates on investor transactions through the use of bank statements
• Learn about LendSure’s unique investor cash flow products
Sometimes borrowers with excellent credit do not qualify for conventional mortgages for a variety of reasons. Learn how you can reduce turn-downs by offering Non-QM loan solutions to the “A” paper borrowers you see every day.
In this webinar, learn how you can gain a competitive advantage by offering mortgage loan solutions to:
– Self-employed borrowers
– Property investors
– Foreign nationals
– Borrowers with complex or multiple income streams
– Borrowers with past credit event issues, such as bankruptcy or foreclosure.
The market opportunity for Non-QM is expected to skyrocket in the coming months and only a fraction of mortgage originators are serving this growing market.