LendSure Mortgage Corp is looking for an Post-Closing/Shipping Specialist to work out of our San Diego headquarters.
LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow and feel great about their contributions to our success.
LendSure is committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States and offers competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
Post-Closing Specialist is responsible for managing the mortgage loans through the onboarding process and trailing document follow up and review. The individual will be expected to provide superior client service to achieve financial objectives. The successful candidate must also be highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organized and passionate about growing a business in a team environment.
- Review original closing documents to ensure they were properly executed
- Follow up on, review, request corrections on all trailing documents
- Manage a large loan queue in a timely fashion
- Escalate to management all unresolved issues, where appropriate.
- Partner with capital markets team to answer any investor questions
- A strong working knowledge of residential lending programs and practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of post-closing and shipping of mortgage loans
- Notary is a Plus
- Understanding of state and federal regulations for loan closings
- Demonstrated skill in monitoring and overseeing loan production pipeline
- Experience with Loan Origination Systems (LOS) such as Encompass & WSL
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Internet Browsers, and email functions required
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work
- Solid organizational and problem solving-skills
- Capability of multi-tasking in fast-paced environment with heavy volume of transactions
- Proven aptitude to work in both a team and individual environment
- Sound judgment skills to make quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures essential
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.