Become an Approved Broker
At LendSure Mortgage Corp., you do not need to be an approved broker to discuss and review your loan scenarios with us. Prior to a loan funding, brokers do need to be approved by our Broker Approval Department. In the meantime, you can submit loans by requesting a temporary code to the LendSure TPO Portal. Click here to access the request form and instructions.
LendSure uses the Comergence broker approval system for collecting information on its brokers and rendering approval recommendations. Your LendSure Account Executive or Account Manager may be able to provide a code to cover the approval fee.
Broker Approval Process:
- Contact your LendSure Account Executive for a Comergence invitation to become an approved broker
- Click here to access the Comergence system
- Log in to your Comergence account and the invite will be on your Comergence home screen. If you do not have an account, click the Register New Account link, and register as a broker/third-party originator.
- Complete and submit the broker application
- Complete, sign, and upload the Broker Agreement Package and any other required documents
- Complete the Comergence BSA/AML Certification
- Complete the Default New Questionnaire
- LendSure Broker Approval Department will review the application scorecard and alerts
- LendSure Broker Approval Department will ask additional questions if warranted
- LendSure Broker Approval Department will render broker approval or denial decision. The approval process typically takes 48-72 hours.