No Income? Use Assets to Qualify for a Mortgage
Asset Depletion / Asset Qualifier Program
Borrowers with great credit, but no steady monthly income, may be able to use their assets to qualify for a mortgage. Compared to asset depletion, LendSure’s Asset Qualifier program essentially doubles the qualifying monthly income, since the draw period is only 5 years (qualifying assets / 60 months).
- Loan amount is up to 75% of assets
- Primary Residence:
– Up to 75% LTV for Purchase and R/T Refinances
– Up to 70% LTV for Cash-Out Refinances
- Investment Properties and Second homes:
– Up to 70% LTV for Purchase and R/T Refinances
– Up to 60% LTV for Cash-Out Refinances
- Borrower must have no mortgage delinquency in the last 3 years
- Cash out is not used as qualifying assets
Our knowledgeable Account Executives are experts in Non-QM loans and will help you find solutions for your borrowers so you can close more deals each month. Contact your LendSure Account Executive to talk through your borrower’s loan scenario.