LENDSURE 1031 EXCHANGE WITH BRIDGE LOAN PROGRAM
A 1031 Exchange is a tax-deferred strategy that enables an investor to swap one investment property for another without incurring any immediate capital gains taxes. It’s a fantastic tool for those looking to optimize their real estate investments and potentially grow their portfolio.
LendSure’s Bridge Loan lets them tap into the equity of the original property to buy the replacement property.
Using LendSure’s Bridge Program with a Reverse 1031 Exchange:
- Allows investors to push forward with the purchase of a replacement property without waiting to sell their original one.
- Prevents investors from missing out on potential opportunities that may not stay on the market for long.
- Enables property investors to keep collecting rent on the original property with no monthly loan payments on the bridge financing.
- Gives investors time to make improvements to the original property so they get the best possible price when they sell.
- A reverse exchange is subject to the same identification and exchange periods as a traditional 1031 exchange.
The tax-related information contained herein should not be construed as tax or legal advice and should not be relied upon in making any business, legal or tax-related decisions. A proper evaluation of the benefits and risks associated with a particular transaction or tax return position often requires advice from a competent tax and/or legal advisor familiar with details of a specific transaction, objectives and the relevant facts. Involvement of a tax and/or legal advisor (or to seek such advice) in any significant real estate or business-related transaction is strongly recommended.