Understanding how the 1031 Exchange Strategy works is crucial to serving today’s savvy property investors.
A 1031 Exchange allows savvy property investors to sell a property and reinvest the proceeds into a like-kind property, deferring capital gains tax that would typically be due upon the sale. It’s a fantastic tool for those looking to optimize their real estate investments and potentially grow their portfolio.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How property investors use a 1031 Exchange strategy to defer capital gains taxes
- How the 1031 Exchange process works
- The advantages of a 1031 Reverse Exchange and how it works
- How to leverage the Bridge Loan program with these strategies
- How to target property investors
Are you ready to benefit from a commonsense approach to lending?
Submit your loan scenario to experts in Non-QM loans, Prime Loans, Prime Jumbo Solutions, ATL-A, and Investor DSCR Programs and how partnering with LendSure Mortgage Corp. can help grow your bottom line.