LendSure Mortgage Corp is seeking a Systems Administrator to work out of our San Diego headquarters.
LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow and feel great about their contributions to our success.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States. LendSure offers full salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
The Systems Administrator, reports to the Director, Information Technology and is responsible for the configuration, monitoring and ongoing operations of company’s IT infrastructure encompassing local and wide area networks and server & networking hardware from the OS level upwards and downwards. The System Administrator is responsible for coordination with third-party providers regarding the extension of services and facilitates change and issue resolution with third parties.
- Maintain existing customer IT infrastructure, log problems and troubleshoot systems and business applications to resolution or escalation.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the requirements of new solutions and translate those into appropriate technical specifications for additions or changes to customer infrastructure and/or services provided by third parties.
- Monitor LendSure’s infrastructure resources, notify stakeholders and plan for IT optimizations and future requirements.
- Follow corporate policies and procedures and improves effectiveness by contributing ideas and opportunities for optimization resulting in a positive impact to the customer.
- Responsible for special technical projects, IT rollouts for all end-user and staff.
- Utilize knowledgebase, FAQ’s, teammates and all other available resources to aid in incident resolution in order to resolve customers’ issues effectively and efficiently.
- Work with third-party vendors to construct/obtain BIA for review by Director, IT & Stakeholders.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to end-user requests.
- Contribute to overall team effort in achievement of established SLA’s.
- Consistently meet and exceed established benchmarks in performance set forth by management.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or five (5) years of relevant experience in the Information Technology field.
- Possess a proven ability to troubleshoot complex problems and provide solutions
- Self-starter and able to effectively triage issues to determine if escalation is required
- Preferred: Microsoft/Cisco/Network Certifications (MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CNA, Net+, A+, etc.).
- Background in Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix, Azure)
- Preferred: Firewall Experience (Meraki, SonicWall, Cisco)
- Preferred: SAN, NAS, DAS Storage Technology
- Proficient in Windows, MAC environment, Experience with Windows Server 2008-2016
- Strong background in configuration and problem analysis of Microsoft products including Active Directory/DNS/DHCP, O365 and Microsoft Exchange 2007-2016
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively interact with team members, senior management, vendors, consultants and internal/external customers.
Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; mobility in an office setting.
Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media.
Environmental: Office environment – no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Join the LendSure family and be SURE that we will deliver together, for our customers, clients, and most importantly, YOU!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY