LendSure is seeking a Mortgage Underwriter to work out of our San Diego, California headquarters or to work remotely after the initial training period.
The Mortgage Underwriter is responsible for rendering credit decisions on incoming applicants consistent with internal policies, underwriting mortgage commitments, and verifying supporting documentation as submitted by Mortgage Brokers.
LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow and feel great about their contributions to our success.
LendSure is committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States and offers competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
LendSure’s vision is to be the nation’s premier provider of forward-thinking financial solutions by building a dynamic culture based on quality and innovation, where employees are inspired, empowered, and driven to deliver the highest level of service in the mortgage industry.
- Review and analyze documentation provided on each loan to make an informed lending decision in compliance with LendSure Mortgage Corp. policies and guidelines
- Ability to review complex tax returns.
- Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision and actively engage with supervisor to resolve complicated issues
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Strong time management skills to plan and organize a high daily loan volume
- Must be a detail-oriented team player able to work constructively with fellow employees.
- Competence with computers and related software including but not limited to Microsoft Office products. Previous experience with Encompass LOS is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience underwriting non-conforming residential mortgage loans.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with state and federal lending regulations (i.e., Ability to Repay, RESPA, Reg B, Reg Z, Fair Lending, etc.)
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.