LendSure Mortgage Corp is looking for a Senior Loan Specialist to work out of our Kennesaw, GA Regional Center.
LendSure’s vision is to be the nation’s premier provider of forward-thinking financial solutions by building a dynamic culture based on quality and innovation, where employees are inspired, empowered, and driven to deliver the highest level of service in the mortgage industry.
LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow and feel great about their contributions to our success.
LendSure is committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States and offers competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
The Senior Loan Specialist is responsible for issuing pre-qualifications, managing a pipeline of loans from approval to closing, and various loan processing duties.
- Verify all loan documentation including payoffs, PITI reserves, employment and income
- Complete complex loan pre-qualifications, including initial underwriting, including income analysis and bank statement reviews
- Review and clear conditions per authority
- Track the loans from prequal to funding
- Complete all processing tasks.
- Works with brokers/processors/Loan Officers/underwriters to collect and sign off all Prior to Doc conditions.
- Communicates progress with Account Executive and/or Regional Manager.
- Partners with underwriting team, doc and funding department, QC and Senior Management to ensure maximum closing ratio.
- Train Loan Processing staff
- 4 years underwriting or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Encompass Loan Origination System preferred
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.