Join the most dynamic team in mortgage lending, a true portfolio lender that makes its own decisions and creates solutions to help mortgage brokers provide opportunities and satisfy their borrower’s lending needs.
Define your own path and make LendSure Mortgage Corp. your new professional home and rewarding permanent career solution. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States.
LendSure offers full salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company. Join the LendSure family and be SURE that we will deliver together, for our customers, clients, and most importantly, YOU!
We have a very competitive Non-QM product base and aggressive commission structure.
The Account Executive (“AE”) drives maximum growth, develops prospective accounts, and maintains loan production from active accounts.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals
- Develop detailed strategic sales plans to demonstrate how to grow business within assigned accounts or territory
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities, develops a pipeline of viable opportunities and effectively manages the pipeline with the account team, including timely follow up of all leads and advancing leads through the selling process to close
- Provides accurate forecasts, customer, competitive and market intelligence to management and business leadership and to the account team
- Understands and demonstrates an in-depth understanding of LendSure Programs, content and solutions including the ability to articulate competitive differentiators and our value proposition
- Ability to identify and communicate effectively with executives or other high level officials within a customer’s organization
- Collaborate with other LendSure sales team members to secure new business, provide input in conjunction with account team on the development of Marketing plans and programs to maximize goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years proven experience generating new business sales, preferably in a business to business environment
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented with new business sales (or hunter) mentality
- Strong new business prospecting, selling, negotiating and closing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to an executive-level audience
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Strong understanding and use of Strategic Selling techniques.
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach potential customers/clients
- Achievement-motivated to work with LendSure Mortgage Corp. to set and surpass realistic goals
You will operate out of our Mason, Ohio division.
If you have a strong desire to make unlimited income and be part of a dynamic sales team, please forward your resume/fill in application to email@example.com
LendSure Mortgage Corp. would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
LendSure Mortgage Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Sometimes borrowers with extensive assets do not qualify for conventional mortgages for a variety of reasons. Learn how you can reduce turn-downs by offering Non-QM loan solutions to the high net-worth borrowers you see every day.
This session will cover how to expand your business by offering solutions designed for the unique needs of:
- Self-employed, business owners, or high-commission sales people
- Borrowers with substantial assets but inconsistent income
- Borrowers with gaps in employment
- Semi-Retired or retired individuals
- Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs
- Foreign Nationals
- Property investors
- Borrowers with complex or multiple income streams
Did you know that providing one investment property loan can mean a steady stream of purchase and refi business for years
In this brief, but highly-informative webinar, learn about the challenges of today’s new and experienced property investors
and how you can grow your business by offering solutions to meet their unique borrowing needs.
- Learn the factors that are driving today’s investment property boom and how you can capitalize on it
- Learn how to achieve the very best rates by using an exclusive DTI calculation
- How to calculate rental income DSCR (Debt Service Coverage Ratio)
- Learn when it’s appropriate to use Full Doc, Bank Statement or DSCR
Whether the borrower is a first-time investor or a seasoned pro, you’ll be able to provide the lending solutions that will meet their unique needs.