LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow and feel great about their contributions to our success.
LendSure is committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States and offers a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
LendSure is seeking a Mortgage Disclosures/Doc & Funding Specialist to work out of our Kennesaw, Georgia – East Coast Operations Division.
The Disclosures/Doc & Funding Specialist is primarily responsible for managing file flow, and uses extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements and escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions to deliver a quality product from closing disclosure through loan funding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Review Loan Files for Accuracy:
- Utilize all systems in place to close files in a timely and accurate manner
- Review loan documents for adherence and compliance with RESPA
- Review signed loan documents, CD, loan approval and conditions.
- Review exception reports ensuring completion of all tasks.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Serve as an intermediary for loan issues with Management.
- Provide feedback to other team members and operations team
- Effectively communicate status and expectations to internal staff, loan originators and closing agents.
- Demonstrate team player skills as a by providing superior customer service, being flexible and approachable.
- Actively participate in ongoing efforts to continually improve customer service for internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including assisting other team members and management as needed.
- Are you a Notary Public? Not required but, is a plus.
- Must have one to three years’ experience in LE’s, CD’s, Loan Documents and Funding.
- Knowledge of the complete mortgage lending process.
- A high degree of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.