Fannie Mae’s new HOA questionnaire is causing a wave of loan denials, leaving borrowers and mortgage originators in the lurch. Since Fannie Mae backs 70% of all existing condo loans, the impact on the industry could be catastrophic.
Non-warrantable condo loans can rescue your loans, without the extensive HOA questionnaire that are required with conforming loans.
- Learn how the Fannie Mae changes are affecting the condo industry every day
- Non-Warrantable program guidelines and funding workflow
- Leveraging rate buy down to lower rate with no additional cash at closing
- Leveraging 10/40 Fixed Interest options on your high-end condo deals
- Create a steady stream of referrals by offering condo loans when others can’t –
- Capitalize on the exploding condotel market