Whether your borrower is rate sensitive or faces some unique challenges qualifying for a loan, you’ll learn the strategies for structuring loans and presenting rate options to meet your borrowers’ specific needs.
- Pricing loans with discount points without increasing cash to close
- Using 40-year Interest Only options to optimize investor cash flow and reduce DTI
- Structuring bank statements loans to ensure the quickest approvals
- Taking a creative approach to rental income and losses to help your borrower qualify for the maximum loan amount
- Utilizing compensating factors to support exceptions to standard underwriting guidelines