Did you know that there are over 43 million investment properties in the United States?
Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) loans focus only on the cash flow of the rental properties, with no other income documents required!
Today’s property investors typically own multiple properties and are continually adding to their investment property portfolios. Learn how you can create a steady stream of purchase and refinance loans by meeting the needs of these property investors.
- How to calculate rental income DSCR (Debt Service Coverage Ratio)
- Where to access property investors in your area
- How to lower rates for property investors with our exclusive “buy down” feature – with no additional cash at closing
- The various documentation options available and how to find the perfect fit for your borrower
- How to offer enhanced program features not found in conforming investment property loans