LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow and feel great about their contributions to our success. LendSure is committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States and offers competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
Join the most dynamic team in lending, a true portfolio lender that makes its own decisions and creates solutions to help mortgage brokers provide opportunities and satisfy their borrowers lending needs.
Define your own path and make LendSure Mortgage Corp. your new professional home and rewarding permanent career solution. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent through the United States.
LendSure offers full salary, benefits, and opportunity to grow within the company. Join the LendSure family and be SURE that we will deliver together, for our customers, clients, and most importantly, YOU!
We have a very competitive Non-QM product base and aggressive commission structure.
The Account Executive (“AE”) drives maximum growth, develops prospective accounts, and maintains loan production from active accounts.
- Handle incoming inquiries, pro-active selling, initiating email/calling campaigns and daily outbound calling
- Track and maintain a sales pipeline on a daily basis
- Assist in developing new marketing materials; distribute materials to existing and prospective broker base
- Demonstrated strong professional sales ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of achievement while striving to attain or exceed goals
- Self-motivated, highly disciplined, and energetic
- Innovative attitude dedicated to success
- Bachelors Degree – Preferred
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients
- Strong presentation skills both in person and via webinars
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach potential customers/clients
- Achievement-motivated to work with LendSure Mortgage Corp. to set and surpass realistic goals
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge
If you have a strong desire to make unlimited income and be part of a dynamic sales team, please forward your resume to email@example.com.