LendSure is seeking a Quality Control Mortgage Underwriter to work out of our San Diego, California headquarters.
The Quality Control Mortgage Underwriter is responsible for reviewing credit decisions on loans, prior to funding, to ensure compliance with company and secondary market investor standards. They are responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness.
LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow and feel great about their contributions to our success.
LendSure is committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States and offers competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
- Perform initial pre-funding quality control reviews of loans in the pipeline
- Perform final pre-doc reviews & authorize clearance to proceed to docs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Must be a detail-oriented team player able to work constructively with fellow employees
- Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision and actively engage with supervisor to resolve complicated issues
- Strong time management skills to plan and organize a high daily loan volume
- Must have a thorough understanding of credit risk and an ability to review complex financial documents
- Must have the ability to assess an individual’s creditworthiness while adhering to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Competence with computers and related software including but not limited to Microsoft Office products. Previous experience with Encompass LOS is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of recent experience in quality control position & or underwriting of residential mortgage loans.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with state and federal lending regulations (i.e., TRID, Ability to Repay, RESPA, Reg B, Reg Z, Fair Lending, etc.).
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.