LendSure Mortgage Corp is looking for an Accounting/Human Resources Assistant to work out of our San Diego headquarters.
LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow and feel great about their contributions to our success.
LendSure is committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States and offers competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
General Job Description Summary:
- Semi-weekly payroll processing
- Bank account reconciliation
- Process credit card payments and other invoices
- Expense reimbursements
- Recording transactions in QuickBooks
- Enroll new hires in health care, dental, and vision
- Prepare timesheets and distribution of paychecks
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Receiving and distributing mail and small packages
- Various administrative work as required – filing, organizing, faxing, etc.
- Act as licensing liaison and assist General Counsel with licensing applications in several states
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate Degree preferred.
- Two or more years of experience in an accounting-related field preferred.
- Experience in Intuit QuickBooks preferred, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Must have above average attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under strict time constraints.
- Effective communicator, both written and oral
Position: Full time
Required experience: Accounting: 2 years
Required education: High school or equivalent
Salary range $30,000 to $45,000, including benefits such as Healthcare, 401K savings plan, dental & vision.
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.